So you need a dessert that is quick easy and simple to make for many. Oh yeah, and it should not be too unhealthy as well. Well, your prayers have been heard. The Greek invention of home made yogurt and honey is super simple and easy to make. If you have some time before your party you could opt for making home made dreamy creamy yogurt, but if you don’t, make sure you get some good yogurt at the store. And if you are like me and keep bees in your yard make sure to have some yogurt ready around the harvest days, it’s a must. This year our bees were productive and we now have 45 liters of honey to stir. It should be enough for the whole year, I think:) And I guess it will create a good foundation for future honey-based recipes on this blog. But back to this dessert, let’s get to it, shall we?
Dreamy creamy yogurt and honey
- 10 g pecan or walnuts
- 100 g home made dreamy creamy yogurt
- 2-3 tbsp honey
- 5 mint leaf
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- Roughly chop the pecan nuts and roast them in a hot pan
- Devid the yogurt into your two serving jars
- Pour over your honey and sprinkle nuts over
- Add a pinch of cinnamon and some torn mint leafs
- You're ready to serve! Enjoy!