Yeap! I’m dead serious, this one is a pizza white out the traditional tomato Pizza sauce. To make this fabulous pizza you will need some dough, so go on over here to check out our overnight pizza dough. Or if you are in a hurry you can always opt for the quick pizza dough.
When you make pizza it is a must to use an oven that gets really warm! It is also better to have a stone in your oven if you can, or baking steel. It is also good if you can find a kind of a spatula that you can make the pizza on and then use to slide it into the oven. You can make this out of a piece of plywood or maybe even a strong piece of cardboard. This will allow you to keep the stone in the blisteringly hot oven at all times. So turn on your oven and make sure the stone is in it and let’s get on with it.
- 150 g bacon
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 fresh serrano chili pepper
- 1 ball fresh mozzarella
- 50 g gruyér
- 3 stems of fresh rosemary
- 1 pizza dough
- Start by cutting your bacon into bite size pieces and put it in a bowl.
- Grab three solid spoons of your favorite honey, and mix it with the bacon. The longer you can let these two buddies stay together in the fridge, the better! Preferably you can make this the day before.
- Next, wash your serrano chilies and grab a mandolin and slice them into razor thin slices. Do the same with the gruyér.
- Then get your mozzarella and break it into smaller pieces.
- Finely chop up your Rosemary. Now when you have all ingredients in different bowls in front of you, you are ready to cook.
- Line up all your ingredients in front of your working surface
- Then grab your mozzarella and sprinkle some over the dough. Get your honey bacon, and spread it on top of the Cheese.
- Now into the oven with the pizza and fry it up. Let it stay until the dough starts to get brown color around the edges.
- Take the pizza out of the oven and on to your serving tray, and sprinkle Rosemary, chili, and gruyér on top.
- Get your best olive oil and sprinkle some of that over too.
- Cut and serve! I know you’re gonna like this one…