So your friends are coming over tonight, and you don’t have time for the overnight pizza dough. Don’t worry this quick pizza dough will get you there. This dough is kneaded so you will need a standing mixer. However, it is, of course, possible to do this by hand but it requires some muscle and stamina to get there.
- 1000 g flour
- 10 g salt
- 1 pack of dry yeast
- 660 g water
- Grab your mixer and mix it all together for 10 minutes.
- Cover your mixing bowl and let the dough rise for about an hour and a half. It should double in sizes.
- After one hour take out your dough and divide it into equal sized pieces, I use a scale for this. I usually like to go for about 100 g.
- After you divided the dough you can roll them up into small balls and spray them with some olive oil.
- Place them all in a pan and cover with plastic. Let them double in sizes before you use them, that should take about 60 min.