Here is another soup for you’all!
Cauliflower soup is a delicious nutritious meal for busy weekdays. And as always if you don’t find soup to be a meal in itself you can have it with some Overnight white bread, Pesto, bacon, crisp ham, and so on! In this one, I have gone with bacon and some fresh parsley.
- 1 Cauliflower
- 1 Leek
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 3 tbsp liquid chicken stock
- 7 dl water
- 1 dl cream
- Pinch of fresh nutmeg
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Start by chopping up the white part of your leek and dice the garlic.
- Add to a kettle and fry until soft in some olive oil.
- Add the cauliflower, water, and chicken stock.
- Let it all boil for 18 minutes
- add cream and let it simmer for another two.
- Run it through a blender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Now you can eat the soup like this, however, if you're like me and prefer a more viscous soup rather than a creamy texture you can run it through a strainer before serving.