The bloody beetroot juice is full and hearty juice that will fill you up. I like to drink mine in the morning, and for me, it definitely serves as a meal replacement. But this can also be served as an aperitif for vegan dinner party:) And if you have trouble getting your 5 a day, I would definitely recommend you to drink more healthy juice, have a look at our juice category to find more inspiration:)
I personally like this one freshly made in the morning but it goes just as well for dinner or lunch.
- 3 beets
- 5 carrots
- 2 dl blueberries
- 1 half a thumb sized piece of ginger
- 3 dates
- 1 apple
- Start by washing all your ingredients.
- Peel the beets and trim of edges.
- Peel carrots and trim of edges.
- Cut ingredients into appropriately sized pieces for your juicer.
- Juice all the ingredients starting with the dates and ginger.